- Stimulate psychedelic research that will enable the further mainstreaming of psychedelic medicine as legal prescriptions.
- Build a community of researchers and mobilize a network of volunteers.
- Educate scientists, therapists, teachers, students, and policy makers.
- Create dynamic, safe, ethical, and respectful learning and working environments.
- Develop enhanced infrastructures to support innovation and applied research.
- Partner with academic, health, hospital and community organizations to support and enhance psychedelic research.
- Train therapists to provide psychedelic psychotherapy guided by best practices.
- Plan, conduct and publish scientific research.
- Build a network of clinics where treatments can be provided.